- We seek to promote the value of each resident in our communal recovery and emphasize authenticity, commitment, honesty, and camaraderie. We value giving back to the larger community through volunteering and embracing the Beaty and opportunity that Santa Cruz provides!
- We see sobriety as a journey best traveled with an honest support community and seek to be that for one another
- We promote physical, social, spiritual, and personal health as essential to our sobriety
- We see the value and seek to enjoy our sobriety fully!
- We value true inclusivity across the spectrum of social, economic, situational and faith affiliations. Our onsite Chaplin, Rev. Ryan Althaus, is an ordained PCUSA Minister with a passion for interfaith relationships and a social inclusivity. Learn more about Ryan’s work at http://www.sweatysheep.com. Ryan strives to promote Christian Values (he is a Christian minister:) However, the house remains faith inclusive and seeks to embody the gifts, values, and wisdom of all traditions.